Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Look Up To The Blue Skies Once The Grey Clouds Have Perished(:


The blue skies will be released after the grey clouds perish,
I look to you for good news my ears haven't heard in so long.
The rain has washed away the debris,
And the remians weaken and lessen,
But I refuse to mold into waste and be washed away, I refuse...


I took you for better or worst and we held hands and walked through the thick fog,
But we lost our grip.

Now I grasp to what I thought I knew,
And hold onto the memories,
I hold onto the memories for they're the only thing that'll never change.
And I won't be forsaken again in this vacent region,
Maybe I should go back home to where God doesn't even know where.
I've been a living corspe needed to be resurrect,
But i'm scared for what will be waiting if I make myself vulnerable...

But there'll be a future where you won't have to hold back tears,
And the despair that lays deep within your heart will soon disappear,
If you get up from the gutter and purify yourself with faith and prospect that's been waiting for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tears sprung up. Definitely my favorite, so hopeful and yet so confused. I connect really well with this, it's like you're speaking directly to me. This is beautiful. Enter it into a contest sometime. It deserves at least an honorable mention.

- Darrah