Monday, July 18, 2011

A One Time Thing (You Whore)

As the days go by your always so alone,
You try to avoid sleep and avoid the next day,
The next day is just a reminder of all the dries and screams, you're too isolated.


Your heart hardly seems to ever beat,
You're living the best life without a soul,
You get so bored to the point where your up for anything,
Oh, you no-good, dirty-please breaking hearts to the floor.


You're stares abuse me,
The slightest touch digs in my skin;
By the time our lips meet I'll probably be dead.

Oh he's just playing hard to get...
Or it was just a one time thing and know you're a whore.

3 comments:

Christine Benson said...

Who is the speaker? A boy or a girl? I like the fact that I'm in someone's inner thoughts but I need to know whose. At least a little, cause what if I've never felt like this? I need something to connect to.

Anonymous said...

I cannot make out who is the speaker. This one kinda jumps from idea to idea, keepign the same topic. It's not level, but in a way where I can't make out exactly what you mean. In the second stanza, the first two lines are amazing, bring more of that in with it.

- darrah

Alex Marshall said...

It's kinda suppose to be like that, like your jumbling from thought to thought because your soo pissed off. And it's coming from the girls thoughts. She's over thinking whats happened, then she finally comes to a conclusion.